Tennis Court Fencing
The Metalu Plast tennis court fencing is composed of plastic-coated galvanized steel posts, Ø 70 to 114 mm and 180 x 80 mm with a spacing between posts of 3.60 m. The post diameter depends on the height above ground, the spacing between posts and the presence of screen breaks and windbreaks.
The infill is a green plastic-coated toasting single twist 45 mm mesh with welded wire guides every 50 cm on the post and welded plates on end and corner posts.
The tennis court fencing kit includes:
- 30 plastic-coated sendzimir steel posts (4 corner posts and 26 intermediate posts) with an height of 3m.
- 8 plastic-coated sendzimir steel braces Ø 50 mm
- 6 rolls standard single plastic-coated green wire mesh certified by the FFT with nets Ø 2.9 mm
- 1 square door 1.2 x 2 m in plastic-coated galvanized steel 40 x 40 mm.
- Height of the posts (mm): 3000 / 3500 / 4000
- Spacing between the posts (mm): 3600
- Depth of sealing (mm): 500 / 700