Our spectator railings are available in a number of different configurations. Posts and rails are made of hot galvanized tube, plastic-coated sendzimir or plastic-coated aluminium.
We supply & install the following spectator railings options:
- Spectator rails with welded wire mesh – dB Lock
- Spectator rails with welded wire mesh – dB Stop
- Spectator rails with simple twist wire mesh
- Spectator rails without infill
These posts are Ø 60 mm with a 2 mm width. The assembly of the spectator rails is made using assembly tees in single block or half moulded aluminium. Screws or rivets allow to fix the tees.
- Height above ground: 1.1 m
- Width between posts: 2.5m to 3m
- Depth of sealing: 0.40m-0.50m